Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Finally they are done!

PICT0001.JPG

THE socks are finally done!

Uptown Boot Socks from Favorite Socks knit with Cherry Tree Hill Sockittome Blue/Green Potluck.

PICT0003.JPG

I love how the stitches look.

PICT0004.JPG

Really proud of the gusset too. These socks journeyed all the way across the country with me. I have never been to California and I these socks met the fun underground knitters at the Society of Neuroscience Conference.


I know this blog has been quiet for a long time but between work and travel and grad school I have been busy. I have now sent out 3 out of 13 applications to grad school. 10 left and then it is knitting all the time. I can't wait for that. In anticipation I started this pair of Bartholomew's Tantalizing Socks from New Pathways for Sock Knitters: Book One.

PICT0006.JPG

This is done in Socks that Rock Lightweight in Tide Pool. I am loving how the colors are working up, and now I just need to finish the sock on my size 1 needle.

On some bad news, one of my Harmony size 2 needles broke today but Knitpicks customer service is sending me a new one . YAY for amazing customer service.