Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The hands they are a tingling.....

It has been a while since I posted. On Satuday I made some good progress on Cables and Os and declared it to be an at home project, with socks traveling with me. However, socks are getting me down. I just am not loving Grumperina's Jaywalkers. So many other people love them but in truth I was getting really annoyed at the knit throught the fronts and backs and i think they may be too big for my feet anyway. I have long and very narrow feet. I only made it through 5 and 1/2 inches on the leg and decided that was it, and began the heel. I put all the heel stitches on one needle but it looks huge. Oh well. I am determined to finish at least one of these socks but my new goal is to have it done by Friday night or Saturday so on Sat I can use Maria's ball winder to make balls of the yarn for the next socks.

Medically, I think I am doing ok. No headaches/migraines since last week although I do have some tingling in my arms and legs today. Not a good sign seeing how the last few migraines caused tingling and tingling can also be a sign of a migraine coming. I hope if I do have to have one I get one today and not tomorrow dealing with the patient.

I rearranged my room this weekend and I am really liking it. It feels so different to me, except that now there is less room for my yarn pile and it is kinda stuffed in between the bed and the wall. If it gets too big I might worry about it attacking me in my sleep. That would be bad. Plus the cat might notice it then. And the big crochet blanket that was on the bottom of the pile is now under my bed. I don't plan on working on it anytime soon thanks to dreaded baby blanket but maybe once my memory of how painful crocheting is goes away....

I keep promising pictures and one day I will follow through. My big problem now is remember where I put the camera and hoping it didn't make it into big pile of yarn as well. I might never see it again. Just wish me luck on finishing the sock. I hope that is a reasonable goal, I nearly killed myself with last's weeks goal of finishing the ribbing by Sat morning (but I did complete it).