Thursday, March 8, 2007

A glass of wine makes the posting easier...

Just warning people that I already had a glass of wine. I am not posting drunk here. Not even tipsy. Oh well. Feel warned, dear blog readers.
Knitting news: I finally finished the damn craft swap calorimetry. I swear here that I am never again knitting something for a deadline. I really hated knitting that thing. Binding off took me forever and I really really hated knitting on my metal straight needles. Stitches were falling off left and right and I was getting knitting elbow and it was making my hands hurt... It was bad all around.
Then I knit 6 rows on the gauge for Tempting II for my reward. Yummy yarn. So soft.
And I knit a few rounds on Tempting I's yoke.

But my headache is back. I slept most of the day and laid on the couch the rest of the day. I think my dream day at home would be knitting all day, but I don't think that would be the best sick day ever. Normally the idea of a sick day is you feel like crap and don't want to do anything, let alone knit.