Monday, March 5, 2007

Are my posts that yummy?

So I posted on Wednesday and my post is missing... I guess somewhere a server thought it was tasty and ate it. Oh well. Basically it was all about the hunt for the perfect yarn for Tempting II and finally ordering it from Yarn.com.

My yarn came on Friday and Saturday I got to hold it in my hands. It is wonderfully soft: 70% Merino, 30% Acrylic. Yummy. There is one ball that is a different dye lot from the rest, but I will simply use that one last and it either won't be used at all or it will be the collar which won't be noticable. I will take a picture of it when I get a chance.

Tempting I: Sleeves are finally attached. All that is left is the yoke which I want to work on but I promised someone a Calorimetry in a craft swap and I need to mail it out on Tuesday so I am knitting away. My pocket is full of safety pins before I go down to the conference so that I can knit during the talk and do Japanese Short Rows. (I think I am doing a weird mix of short rows that hopefully will look ok when it is all over.)

I didn't knit much last week because of a migraine that left residual pain all week. On Saturday I was knitting but it was so hard to focus. I am slowly knitting. I want to but my body doesn't seem to get the message. Damn Body! Let me Knit!