Friday, August 10, 2007

Eye Candy Friday

Welcome to my first Eye Candy Friday. I finally got around to taking pictures of the stuff my sockapalooza sock pal sent me. And my wonderful sock pal is .... ANA!

DSCN2765.JPG
Here is just the yarn she sent.

DSCN2766.JPG
And here are the socks, the knitting help books, Jelly Bellies, a Wisconsin Cow and a magazine from where she lives. Yes, she did send two pairs of socks.

DSCN2769.JPG
Here are the Monkey's on. They were knit in Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock in River.

DSCN2770.JPG
Here is the pretty side of them. I absolutely love them! I even love how one pools and the other's stripes. Am I weird in how I like pooling better then striping?

DSCN2771.JPG
Here are the cute little ones. I wore them the day I got them since they feel like they are knit from that yarn that wicks your yicky foot sweat. Man, these are comfy. In fact I haven't taken them off today after taking these pictures.

Thanks again Ana.

DSCN2776.JPG
Oh, and a final picture of Zack in cause you all missed him. This is him, ignoring me as I am taking pictures of my yarn.